A Note On Whiteley Viraclean In Central Coast
Hand hygiene and surface hygiene have become of the utmost priority ever since Covid-19 came into the picture. Safe is to say that infection prevention and control are crucial in every sector, especially the medical and healthcare sectors. Therefore, scientists in Australia started looking for a disinfectant and decontamination solution. Viraclean from Whiteley was found to be effective in killing the virus and was in high demand everywhere.
Therapeutic Goods Administration approved the product to eliminate the Covid-19 virus. Still, even before that, it was used as a hospital-grade disinfectant. Earlier, Whiteley Viraclean in Central Coast was available only in hospitals, aged care, and some other healthcare facilities. Still, today they are widely available and used by households for regular cleaning as well.
The product was formulated after years of development and intensive research for advanced cleaning technology. Not just cleaning, it also focuses on proper sanitisation. Not just the SARS-CoV-2 virus, this disinfectant has proven to kill a huge range of viruses and bacteria. These include Herpes, Influenza Virus, MRSA, Hepatitis B Virus, E.Coli, and so on. A huge amount of money and time has been dedicated to finding something that will be adequate in eliminating and fighting harmful microorganisms, and Viraclean is the answer.
Benefits Of Whiteley Viraclean
This hospital-grade equipment from Whiteley has gained widespread popularity for various reasons. Given below are a few benefits of this disinfectant and cleaning liquid:
- It is not inflammable. So, it can be used safely near high-risk zones.
- It can be used in hospitals, on healthcare surfaces, in laboratories, and so on.
- It has a neutral pH and a pleasant fragrance. Therefore, you no longer have to deal with unpleasant odour from disinfectants.
- It is compatible with materials such as metal, fabrics, and carpets. It doesn’t corrode or discolour them.
Thus, Whiteley Viraclean is entirely biodegradable and can be used for cleaning hospitals, labs, clinics, ICUs, etc.
Where Is It Used?
We’ve spoken about how Viraclean has numerous benefits, but it’s important to add areas where they can be used and how they effectively kill germs in various household equipment and random surfaces.
- Hospitals: It is used in cleaning and sanitising surfaces in ICUs, for cleaning blood spills on surfaces, for disinfecting chairs, benches, etc., in hospitals, as well as in dental clinics and pathological labs.
- Nurseries: Children are the most vulnerable to viruses. Therefore, cleaning their cribs, changing tables, cots, and keeping the household sanitised in general is of the utmost importance.
- Public Places: Public areas such as malls, theatres, etc. should be meticulously cleaned using this product
With Whiteley Viraclean, hygiene standards have been higher than ever, and Covid-19, as well as other viruses, have been kept at bay.