Get The Best Combination of Strength, Durability, and Affordability By Metal Roof & Cladding
Improvement in architecture techniques and general awareness of new construction materials has led to the growing adoption of different sustainable means of building houses and industrial complexes. In the past, only industrial sheds used to adopt metal roofing as a means to create durable long-lasting structures. Lately, there has been a growing popularity of using a metal façade to a house or a skyscraper to create long-lasting structures that appear robust and modern.
A metal roof is generally made by using various combinations of metals like zinc, aluminium, copper and steel alloys. The easiest way to use metal on the roof is by using metal roof claddings, which is an exterior cladding with metal on the external surface. This way you can add a unique element of beauty to your house that is not only aesthetically pleasing but is extremely robust.
Some advantages of using metal cladding roofs are as below:
1. Lightweight – Metal claddings are extremely light-weight when compared to concrete or masonry roofing. In spite of being low weight, metal claddings are extremely strong that makes it an ideal choice for modern houses. Metal claddings play a large role in reducing the overall loads on the building structure thereby reducing the overall construction costs.
2. Energy Efficient and Ecofriendly– Metal roofing reflects the solar heat that helps to keep a house cool during summers, while during winter metal roofing acts as insulation for heat to escape. Thus, the metal roofs naturally act as temperature control for housekeeping the energy costs at the building in check. Metal roofing and cladding's are made using recycled metals and hence can be considered eco friendly.
3. Strong and Durable – One of the key advantages of using metal roofs is the longevity that these roofs provide. Metal roofs with coatings do not corrode or crack easily and last years together. Depending on the type of metal used, the metal roofs can last for around 50 years.
4. Low Maintenance – Having a masonry work roof or a concrete roof requires high maintenance and repair in comparison to the Metal roofing that requires low maintenance.
5. Aesthetically pleasing – Homes with metal roof appear extremely classy and stylish in terms of aesthetics making the house look modern and sleek.
6. Variety – Metal roof claddings come in a variety of designs and shapes making it easier to fit on any kind of roof. You can be creative in using combinations of different metals and create flamboyant or simple finishes as it suits your personality. Most of the metal claddings come with coatings of various features like weather resistance, rust resistance, waterproofing and so on that add to the utility of the metal roofing.
There are numerous high-quality façade companies in India that can add metal roofing to your house and drastically alter the look of your house at affordable rates.
So, if you are looking at building sustainable, environmentally friendly strong and durable roof at affordable prices, metal roofing is an ideal choice. Contact VMZINC right now and upgrade your roof with some of the best and resilient metal roofing alternatives.