Travertine Sydney: Why Have Travertine Tiles Sydney Become so Popular?
Travertine Sydney is a kind of limestone that is formed in the region of mineral spring deposits. It is used as a flooring material and is converted to the tile form. Travertine tiles Sydney comes in a variety of earth colours like tans, rusts, browns, and beige hues. Travertine Sydney is a natural stone with a pastoral charm, which makes it very aesthetically pleasing. Travertine tiles can be applied on floors, backsplashes, countertops, pathways, and garden paths.
- : Travertine Sydney resembles marble and granite. They are rough textured and porous which gives them a natural look. In addition, travertine tiles in Sydney are available in different colours and finishes. They are one of the oldest available building materials. Travertine tiles have a subdued, subtle look which adds a sense of uniqueness and prestige to the environment. With a unique weathered appearance, travertine Sydney has a timeless and classical appeal which adds to its attractiveness.
- : Travertine Sydney is a hard tile material, resistant to scratches, moisture, chips, or cracks. It is important to remember that natural-finish tiles, which have not been polished and honed, provide more resistance to blemishes and damage.
- : Although the initial cost of travertine tiles Sydney are high, these tiles have the potential to last for decades, with frequent care and maintenance. It tends to be cheaper than other natural stones such as marble and granite. You can prevent natural weathering that occurs on these travertine tiles in Sydney by applying a stone-sealing agent. Thus, this makes them quite economical.
- : Travertine Tiles is a naturally born stone, which requires no manufacturing process. They are also recyclable and biodegradable.
- : Travertine tiles Sydney comes in several forms. Travertine Sydney can be filled or unfilled, polished or unpolished tumbled, honed, and brushed. They can be applied on floors, sink basins, countertops, etc. Depending on your needs, you can customise your tile. The most popular travertine tiles in Sydney are matte honed look and glossy finished look.
- A major benefit of travertine tiles Sydney is its toughness. Not only does it mean that it is water resistant but can also bear weather extremities. This means that rain or heat is unlikely to damage travertine in Sydney. Their roughness and resilience make it suitable for indoor and outdoor use. They can be used for outdoor garden areas as well as for bathrooms.
- Travertine Sydney is highly porous and has a high coefficient of friction. The porous surface makes it non-slippery in texture. Thus, not only is it water and moisture resistant but also anti-skid. Travertine tiles can thus be used in pool decks, swimming pools, etc.
Travertine tiles Sydney is used in modern times due to its several advantages and classical appeal. The primary use of travertine is in the construction of both monumental structures and regular buildings. Although they are quite expensive, their beauty and durability make it a popular choice for flooring and for wall décor.