Seeking Professional Orthodontic Consultation
Cosmetic dentists who serve in the different dental industries across the world always solve problems with adults who have issues with crooked teeth, modern cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry now offers new options for tooth straightening, without braces or unsightly appliances.
Known as Instant Orthodontics, this procedure merely involves affixing natural-looking porcelain veneers to the front surface of the teeth to create the appearance of a straight, clean, bright new smile in as little as two dental visits.
Why Instant Orthodontics?
Advantages of this Instant Orthodontics procedure over traditional orthodontics include:
- An Immediate Orthodontics treatment in as little as two office visits is complete
- You can have a straight new smile in a couple of weeks rather than a couple of years
- Instant orthodontics does not require bulky and painful appliances
- Your immediate orthodontic procedure not only straightens your teeth, but also corrects a host of other cosmetic issues, including cracking, chipping, staining, and unevenly sized and shaped teeth
- The porcelain veneers used in Instant Orthodontics procedures replicate the color, texture, and luminescence of natural tooth enamel for a clean, natural look
- Harder and more durable than enamel when bonded into place, your porcelain veneers can reinforce your teeth
The Instant Orthodontics procedure
The Instant Orthodontics procedure is a porcelain veneer procedure specially designed to create a straighter, more even appearance to the teeth.
During your first visit, your teeth will be shaped and a precise impression taken of your teeth that will be used to fabricate your custom porcelain veneers. You will also be fitted with temporary veneers to wear until your final veneers are complete.
At your second appointment, your permanent veneers will be tried in and checked for fit and appearance. Then the veneers will be permanently bonded to the surface of your teeth.
Finding the Best Orthodontics for Your Needs
The dentist can help take care of you. If one of your teeth has been knocked out, you can get it replanted in your mouth within a short period. For best results, you will need to wash off the tooth, keep from handling the root of the tooth and call for an appointment.
You can also use a dentist in Auburn to take care of any fractures in the teeth. Small repairs can be used, but in some moderate cases, a permanent crown can be used for repairing a tooth. The emergency dentist can be used to treat the deforming tooth in that a tooth that has been put out of its usual position can be quickly corrected through the services of a dentist. Gum infections can also be handled.
Denture services can be handled, as well. If you have a broken denture, orthodontic implants that have been broken, or a fallen off the crown, you can call a dentist right away.
It is easy to get an appointment with orthodontics in Auburn. You will need to call a local dentist office to get an appointment that can be held as soon as possible. You will need to explain in detail the issues you have so that you can get guidance on what you can do to improve and prevent the pain from becoming worse before your consultation.