A Guide on Different Types of Shower Screens That You Can Install In Your Bathroom
The shower screens are the ultimate bathroom necessity as these prevent water from going all over the bathroom flooring. Besides, these also play an important role in the overall look and feel of a bathroom. And when you are planning to give your bathroom a makeover within budget, nothing can be a better option than upgrading the shower screen. And the best thing about the shower screens in Sydney is that these are available in different types of stylish and modern designs that allow people to create a brand-new look in their bathrooms without going through a complete renovation. You can choose any of these based on the look that you want to create in your bathroom, the total space that you have in your bathroom, and the shower enclose that you want to get.
Here are the most common options of shower screens that you can purchase from the bathroom supplies in Sydney stores.
- Quadrant or corner screens: These shower screens are designed to be installed in the bathroom corners. And these mostly come with two or more narrow fixed panels with pivot doors, which allow people to get in or out of the shower quite easily.
- Pivot door: This type of shower screen is mainly fixed in the place except for the door that is based on a pivot hinge. Therefore, the door pivots outwards or inwards while opened. These shower screens in Sydney are available in different types of designs and styles. But these are only ideal for the large bathrooms as these doors need more space to open.
- Fixed panel screens: If you are in search of a simple yet luxurious shower screen to install in your bathroom, then this is the best option that you can have. This screen features a minimalist look with the help of a single frameless glass panel. But these screens are only suitable for large bathrooms.
- Screens with sliding doors: This type of shower screen comes with one or more fixed panels and a door, which slides to one side that allows people to enter and exit the shower easily. The best thing about the screen is that it saves space. Although these shower screens in Sydney offer the same space as the closed enclosures, here the doors don’t open outwards or inwards. This helps to save a lot of space. Therefore, this type of shower screen is the ideal choice for small bathrooms with limited space.
- Fully frameless screens: Here the glass of the screen is fixed by using special fixings, channels, or clamps supported by minimum hardware. This type of shower screen is a minimalistic and sleek alternative to the fully framed screen. You can purchase this screen from the bathroom supplies in Sydney stores if you want a screen that creates a clean and minimalist look. Therefore, this type of screen is the perfect choice for small bathrooms with little space. The best thing about this screen is that it is very easy to clean.